Friday, May 30, 2008

Travelin' Man

My updates to the America's Heartland blog have been few and far between lately and I hope loyal viewers forgive me for that. I've been traveling all over the US shooting segments for our upcoming season. I'm going to be trying some new things in the upcoming weeks...like blogging from the road. Maybe even some video-blogging. Stay tuned for that.

We've been shooting some great stories lately. We've got turkey poop being turned into electricity in Minnesota, clamming off of the Florida panhandle and the beautiful paintings of artist Bonnie Mohr.

Next week I'm off to Wisconsin for some interesting stories. First topic: what else? cheese! We'll also be visiting a pheasant farm and a gourmet dog treat factory. Dog treats on America's Heartland? Well the bar is set high after Paul Ryan's visit to the Yummy Chummies factory in Anchorage, Alaska.

See you on the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home